This is the ultimate series of science kits for eager experimenters, curious tinkers and kid boffins alike. Developed with you – yes you! – in mind, this series of fun-packed science kits brings you absolutely everything you need to take your little scientists on an incredible adventure of wonder, curiosity and awe.
Why Letterbox Lab?
Awesome hands-on science experiments that surprise and delight every time.
You can pause your subscription and restart it at any time.
The kits fit through most letterboxes with everything you need for all the experiments.
Joyous experiences with science that will last a life time.
Discover the real science behind incredible phenomena in a way that is accessible to all ages.
From £11.25/month for three exciting science experiments!
- 6 to 8 experiments every month.
- Everything you need to do the experiments is supplied.
- No two boxes are the same.
- No experiments are repeated throughout the series.
- Each box contains experiments from different areas of science and engineering.
- Each box contains collectible lab equipment you use throughout the series.
What’s in your first box?
The first box in the series, Marvellous Mixtures, contains:
- Six incredible science experiments investigating light, colour and chemistry.
- A fully illustrated 24-page instruction book featuring Meg and Pico the lab assistants.
- Child-sized laboratory goggles, a measuring cylinder, scissors, a pencil and a petri dish to use throughout the series.
- Your first collectible badge out of twelve.
- A link to the online resources featuring videos of the experiments, a quiz, a recipe and an extension activity.
There are 12 boxes in total to give your little scientist a whole year of fun and inspiration!
Discounts available if you pay every 3 months or pre-pay for a set number of boxes.
“Extremely good value for money…we found it easy to put time aside to do an experiment every couple of days”
“I cannot recommend this subscription box enough. This isn’t only because of the actual product and the fun we have encountered, but also because of the people behind the product. The customer service we have experienced has been second to none,”
Lorraine (It’s a Family Adventure)
“The attention to detail is amazing and it has been put together in a very visually engaging way.”
“The first box contained a well designed instruction sheet and all of the equipment needed to do the experiments. And I mean everything!”
Alan (Here Come the Hoopers)